Commercial Real Estate Financing up to $100 Million
Are you looking for financing for your commercial real estate project? Whether you are seeking to purchase, renovate or refinance an owner-occupied or investment property, R & A Capital Solutions, LLC may be able to help. We provide a variety of recourse and non-recourse options to help satisfy a diverse range of needs.
Our most popular financing option is our conventional mortgage program. This is a great way to finance a property of any value. It is available for stabilized investment and owner-occupied properties such as multifamily residences, industrial facilities, offices and more.
We also offer a variety of programs to help with special cases. Whether you want to move quickly, get better rates or borrow extra money, the following programs may be for you.
- Hard Money and Bridge Loans: These loans are for short-term needs and move very quickly. Bridge loans help you secure long-term financing for time-sensitive projects.
- Equity and Mezzanine Funding: We work with high net worth capital sources to help fund tailored solutions. This is ideal for high-value properties.
- International Funding: If you have a property overseas, we can help finance your transaction. We work in the European and Eurasian markets with high-value buildings.
- CMBS Loans: Commercial mortgage-backed securities are mortgages that have been bundled into trusts and securitized. This option provides low rates and fixed terms.
- Construction Financing: We can help you pay for your major construction project. This option is available if your principles are experienced with equity.
- SBA Loans: Get lower rates and generous loan amounts on owner-occupied and hospitality properties. The 504 and 7a programs are great options for borrowing.
- HUD and FHA Loans: These loans are designed for residences, senior care facilities and similar properties. They offer competitive rates and full amortization.
Contact R & A Capital Solutions, LLC today to learn more about our commercial real estate financing options. We look forward to helping you get started.